Announcement in regards to COVID-19
SJS Plumbing and Heating would like to advise that we are taking all necessary measures and precautions to ensure the safety of our customers and our team and we are happy to advise the following measures:
If you are currently self-isolating, or suspect that you might be suffering from Coronavirus, we ask that as a precaution you inform us when booking an engineer visit so that we can plan the most suitable approach. Whilst the situation develops, each appointment involving a customer who is self-isolating will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
In order to ensure we get to as many vulnerable people as possible during this period, we’re looking at our demand and capacity and prioritising as you would expect us to. We’re committed to supporting you through this period and will ensure we offer flexibility around servicing timescales.
For all other work, our engineers will undertake the following:
- Engineers have been instructed that they must self-isolate if they display any symptoms.
- We will be requesting customers to clear any working areas.
- We will observe strict social distancing measures; we trust our customers will support our engineers and maintain a safe distance whilst they are at the property.
- Our engineers all carry personal protective equipment that can safeguard the working environment.
- We are providing our engineers with regular updates and coaching on hygiene and how to deal with their work in these situations.
Thank you for your ongoing support and patience as we work through these challenges.